RSS

>.<'

Quite lazy to update my blog recently...
Nothing special to blog about during the holidays.
Mainly just rotting at home as the weather hold me back.
I did something that I never done before in my life today.
I went to church this morning to experience the service.
Love to sing the worship songs together with all.
But not really understand the message in the bible.
Maybe too many bible language that I'm not familiar with.
Knew many new friends in church and met some SP people.
Unbelieveable to meet SP people here.
Did enjoy myself there.
Hahahahaha.
And I want to thank Yu Wan for giving me a Bible.
In short, I have my own bible now.^^
******************************************
Moody recently.
Reasons????Left it with myself.
Feel a bit guilty to waste lots of time during holidays.
Maybe due to screwing up my previous exam.
Really hope that can pass this time.
Not very confident as many questions I'm not sure the answer.
Haiz.
I'm not who I was last time.
Not as confident as before after studying medicine here.
Changed a lot me.
Hopefully can search back myself.
>.<'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

一山还有一山高

yuwan said...

i am not who i was last time.
not as confident as before after studying medicine here.

:)

don't worry :) you are not fighting the battle alone. we understand perfectly how you feel :)

Chee Wei said...

Chor Yang: I know there are higher mountains but I'm just a little hill, and they are HIGH HIGH HIGH mountains......Really diff.....
Yu Wan: Thanks.....Do appraciate...^^Hopefully there will be changes in the coming semester....

Chee Wei said...

Chor Yang: I know there are higher mountains but I'm just a little hill, and they are HIGH HIGH HIGH mountains......Really diff.....
Yu Wan: Thanks.....Do appraciate...^^Hopefully there will be changes in the coming semester....