RSS

Mt Dandenong

Another day trip with my gang!!!!!
Went to Mt Dande and Puffing Billy today......
Enjoy riding puffing billy very much....
Ooops, maybe some of you don't know what is puffing billy...
Haha, it is an old fashion train that used in British colonization.
QUite old li but very nice...
A good experience especially going thru the Wooden bridge...
Cool man, amazing...
Also, I love to sit on the train window and let my arms and legs out...

After that.......
.
.
.
We went to Sky High, the highest place on Mt Dande...
Freaking cold there....3 degree.......
Anyway, the sight and scenery from Sky High are picturesque...
A vista view of Melbourne.....
CBD is like a lost kingdom that surrounded by mist....
And we can see Brisbane range from there....
Try to imagine that......Brisbane is 97km away from there...
Amazing right????
Hahahaha....
Sorry that I don't have any photos to share here...
As I forgot to bring my camera this morning...
Will upload here ASAP when I get them from my friends...
****************************************************
Everyone results are out today.....
Except Medicine.....
Pathetic man.....
Have to wait until this Monday...
Anyway.....
.
.
Nothing then...
>.<'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: