RSS

MoOdY

Don't know why I'm quite moody today.
Lack of motivation and mood in doing anything.
Maybe due to BAD WEATHER?
Or STUDY?
Or FRIENDSHIP?
Or LOVE?
Or everything....x)
Since I was so moody and bored,
Go to play dota with pc and killed them like crazy...
Beyond Godlike...hahahahaha...
Maybe this is a way of destressing.
Feel a bit better after killing 18 heroes.....
However can't sleep now as too excited after playing....
After Dota Syndrome--->can't sleep....T.T
So end up blogging here at 2am in the morning...
Cool....
Maybe will watch some anime after this....
Haiz, Did plan go to city to meet up with a friend from SP,
but are cancelled just now.....
Lolx, then I will be free the whole day tomorrow....
Sienz.......
If she tell me early, then I will go church liao tomorrow...
Rather than just "Zombie-ing" at home...
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: