RSS

Upset

Errrrr, very very very ANGRY now after knowing that my external is dead again!!!!!
I hate this, seriously.
I will go crazy every time when my friends tell me that my external got problems.
In other words, I need to reformat my external again.
AND this time I saved lots of photos inside.
My memorable photos, movies, software will vanish.
Really damn it.
I wonder why they use AVG as their defence software.
Pls la, just spend few $$$$ and get a good antivirus software.
Then, this kind of problem will never happen.
Maybe you guys will never understand how hard is for the owner.
WE have to spend lots of time and energy to format it.
And we will lose all our important things inside.
Photos will help us to capture and freeze the merry moments in our lives.
There is no way to turn back and take another one.
They are so precious and valuable.
Gone, part of my memories are gone now as the photos are gone.
I don't think I can sleep well tonight.
Really hurt.......T.T
Anyway, I can't blame them totally as well....
I need to responsible for it too....
I will never lend my external to others anymore....
Seriously, no more.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your external hard drive... What antivirus software would you recommend then? =)

Chee Wei said...

Personally, I prefer Norton......
Mcafee also not bad....
Don't like Karpersky...

Kathy said...

Chill chill....

Mcafee okay ah? My computer crashed for about 2 months and just got it repair.

Chee Wei said...

I saw my friend used before, quite sensitive...can detect and kill virus effectively.....But Norton will be my 1st choice...x)