RSS

Sydney Trip

Finally I found my mood and time to update my little blog.
Really tired after 6 days of Sydney trip...

An unforgettable memories....

Day 1 : Visit China Town + Darling Harbour + CBD

Day 2 : Manly Beach + Harbour Bridge + Opera House + Royal Botanical Garden + The Rocks

Day 3 : Fish Market + Bondi Beach + Star City + CBD

Day 4 : Blue Mountain + CBD

Day 5 : UNSW + Lindt's Cafe + Darling Harbour + CBD

Day 6 : Fish Market + QVB

Finally, I see the splendid Opera House with my own eyes and touched it.

An amazing sunset view of Harbour Bridge and Opera House

I love Bondi Beach a lot.....

Blue Mountain
Famous Three Sisters - The rocks in the photo


Lindt Chocolate is the best ever chocolate.


Really enjoy this trip to Sydney with all my medicine friends. Without friends, a trip will be lonely and boring.
Even though had some conflicts during the trip, I really love the trip and you.
I apologise if my words & actions make you upset.
x)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: