RSS

20

I know I'm 20 when


I start to think of things from many other perspectives and to make my life more fulfilling.

I really do feel that celebrating my birthday is not important after all.

I think of my parents' birthday more and appreciate their sacrification on me.

I just want my friends' sincere wishes than valuable presents.

I know I should start acting like an ADULT.

(JiYan, I know this is similar to your birthday post as well, but I really love it and copy the format from you...Don't angry...haha)Forget to mention, she shares the same birthday with me which is today as well.....

I'm really surprised for my birthday celebration this year.....

Firstly, my life group members celebrated my birthday on last Friday. The cakes are really nice and thanks them for having a little party with me.......

And my medical gang just has another birthday celebration with me at Sofia in Glen just now.

Supposely to be a surprise party, but I knew it earlier. However, I still appreciate and enjoy it to the fullness. The pasta and pizza are really tasty and not to forget.....The Raspberry cheesecake....The best cheesecake I ever taste until this moment. Thanks guys for leaving me a memorable 20th birthday celebration. Without you all, My life would be lonely and colourless...

Thanks Chuck, JJ, Remina, Chi Hau, Mang Yik, Melissa, Peter, Claire and Jonathen!!!!!(Love you guys)

I will remember this year celebration forever in my life. Really a long time I didn't celebrate my own birthday as most of the time (should be ALL), my birthday will fall in the midst of exam, It was sure no celebration for me, and Books will always be my companion during my birthday. Exams and tuitions always took away my time for my birthday.

Last year even more pity as I celebrated alone in Cemara as I still remember that all my friends were busy about moving hostel and no people remembered my birthday. And on that night, I stayed alone as there was no housemates for me since some of them were still at Cendana.

Maybe because of this, this year celebration makes more meaningful to me.
Really thanks to all of you...........

To others, this maybe just a normal birthday celebration, but for me, it is the best, meaningful and amazing birthday celebration.......It will remain vividly in my heart, my memories......


Happy 20th Birthday to me!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: