RSS

Exam

OSCE is over now......only last the EOS exam on 22nd June, hope that this time my result will be better compared to last time. Really lack of motivation to study but have to when I see most of friends around me keep on studying like tomorrow will be the end of the world.....12 more days to go before being set free.....Quite looking forward for my winter breaks as I will fly to Sydney on 22nd June as well straight after finishing my exam.....Sometimes, I do hope that my brain could be like external hard disc (1000tera) which can store many information, not like now keep on forgetting what I had just studied.
On the whole, good luck for all of friends who are in the same condition with me, battling with the exam...........All the best and pary for you guys....Go...go...go!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: