RSS

June

It is June now,I have alrdy stayed in Australia for almost 4 months. Time does really fly very fast. 3 months ago, I was a newly bird in Monash University but now my first semester is going to end tomorrow. I did learn many things and enjoy my first semester, never regret about it. From exploring Melbourne city to Philips Island to Mornington/Sorento (strawberry trip), Boxhill, Glen Waverly....and Ballarat, I enjoyed every single trips with all of my friends and seniors. Without all of them, my life would be boring here. Starting miss M'sia weather and food since it is getting colder here (Winter now). Hopefully I can survive through the winter...Haha...


June also represents exam month. My end of semester exam is just around the corner, a few days more. Really do need the motivation for studying. Everytime when I try my best to study, it will end up where my face sticks together with the books!!!!So annoying but can't do much.....>.<'



Besides that, I found out one interesting post in my friend's facebook entitled "Time Bank".
Try to imagine that if there is a Bank that deposits your money with $86400 every morning.
It carries over no balance from day to day.
The bank will clear your account every night by withdrawing every single dollar that you failed to spend in your account.
SO, what will you do?????Drawing out every single dollar right???
Actually each of us does have a bank like that. It is called Time Bank.
Every morning, it will credit you with 86400 seconds.
Every night, it will it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you fail to invest for good purpose.
It carries no balance, allows no over draft.
But it will create a new account for you next morning with a another 86400 seconds.
Each night it burns the remain of the day.
If you fail to use the day's deposits, the lost is yours.
There is no going back and no drawing against tomorrow.
You must live in the present on today's deposits, invest it to get the utmost in health, happiness and success.
The clock is running,make the most of today my friends.
To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask the person who missed the train.
To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask the person who just avoided an accident.
Treasure every moments that you have.
Do remember that time waits for no one.
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is mystery,
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called present!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: