RSS

Sexpo

Sexpo Melbourne is really cool, an eye opening experience for me. It is just like the PC fair in M’sia in which there are lots of booths promoting all the sex stuffs like magazines, Dvd, toys, sex clothes and etc. You may find it boring in the morning or just walk pass every single store without going in to see every single sex items.

I will highlight few cool show and things that I experienced in the Sexpo. Firstly, It is the Sexpo showgals show. Three sexy gals dance and strip off every single clothes and wetting themselves with soap. I have recorded the whole performance, who wants to see the live real show by three hot yet horny gals, feel free to contact me privately. Hahahaha, I will give them to you if I’m in good mood. Normally I will see boobs in the movie but this time, I see the real boobs in front of me…….

Secondly, it will be the Australian bad boys who is the famous guys performers for gals…….Their show is good but I will not describe much about it here as I’m not Penis Lover. Hahahahahahaha, gals will not forget the fun they have for that show. Another one is the Guy who draw portrait by using his Damn Penis. Oh man, a penis can be used as colour brush…..=.=…….This is another hot spot for gals as well since penis can be seen….


The lingerie fashion show also not bad, but the models are not professional as the cat walk is flaw. They didn’t walk in the nice way that we can take some amazing photo. I prefer Victoria Secret more……





Next, the demon crush is really cool. It is the motorbike show such as turning upside down in the air. Thumbs up for them. And it is so amazing that Melbourne exhibition show room is so spacious for the motorbike to fly around.

I bought something from the sexpo too!!!!!!Going to give them to my friends!!!!!!!Haha, this will remain secretive and only those that receive my gift will know what are them. Not forget to mention, the strip poker is fun too but the sex train is a bit boring, not as good as my expectation. All in all, sexpo is cool as Boobs and Penis are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do I look perverted in the photo above?????hahahahaha...

6 days to go before I’m home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: