RSS

Insomnia

Tonight was another night that I can't sleep again. Sitting in front of my lappie until morning, see the sun rises from the horizon until IT uses its rays to beat my face. Last night as well, watching movie until morning thanks to the sleeplessness.

Having insomnia continuously for two nights, sounds weird. IS there too much worry? Or my biological clock changed? Or I play too many games? I can’t give myself an accurate answer too…sound funny I know…But I’m sure that my insomnia is indirectly affected by my consideration of changing my flight ticket. At first, I was thinking of staying here for two months and working to get extra money for my traveling expenditure and buying car. But now, I think my plan is delayed……..

Anyway, just realize that how beautiful the sun rise is and how quiet the lonely night will be. Do hope that there is someone to accompany me to see the process of dark surrounding changes into bright environment gradually. Oh well, I’m dreaming myself again. Hahaha

Another new day is waiting for me now. It is so amazing that an half before, the sky is still dark, but it is so bright now. This makes me flash back about the event of penang bridge marathon with my friends. It was an unforgettable memory in which I experienced the change of the night to day!!!!!!

The sun is out which means that it is the time for me to sleep. Hahahahaha….but not today, I’m not planning to sleep today and will keep awake for another 24 hours….

Good Morning World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: