RSS

Life After Exam

Finish my exam three days ago....
I'm freaking free now like an old man who doesn't need to do anything.
First time feel that time is too much for me....
Went to have my Hep A vaccination after exam and applying job.
Giving out my resume officially to four shops...
But no reply until now....T.T
Just hope that I can a job within next week.
If not, I might change my flight and go back earlier to M'sia.
Anyway, I just keep watching movie, drama and play Dota all the time after the exam.
Really pathetic.....
I want to work but there is no job for me...
What to do?
Only rotting at home.....
Hahahahahahahahaha....and feel lazy to update my blog as well....
Want to change my blog layout long time ago....
Hopefully I will change it soon.....^^
Is time go back to my movie....^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: