RSS

3 More Days

I went to Queen Victoria Market yesterday to buy some souvenir before heading back to Malaysia. Sitting in the train alone from Clayton to city, observing every passenger in the train cabin, and looking out the window to chase away my loneliness and boredom. Anyway, time did pass very fast and the actual long journey seems to be shortened.

This was the first time I go to Queen Victoria Market and realized that it is very big. There are lots of stalls for souvenir, groceries, wine, candy and food court. I spend more than 2 hours there by visiting every single stall. Oh well, this 2 hours also took $150 away from me…..=.=

Besides, I just keep playing Dota and CS with my housemates for the past few days. I do have lots of fun in playing games with them. This kind of situation can’t be found in my house before exam, only post exam period…..haha…..

Left 3 days only before I fly back to my home country. I miss the food very very very much. I really can’t wait for them. I finish packing my luggage within 15 minutes. So efficient right?????I just throw everything in my luggage. The whole luggage is just full of souvenir and nothing more…….

I will be alone in the whole house starting tomorrow as my housemates will fly to Sydney for vacation. Haiz, alone in the big house….Do hope that tomorrow will be a better day….^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: