RSS

Going Home

Hey people, I'm going home soooooon. Really cant wait for it, I changed my flight ticket and thus a bomb was exploded in my pocket. Hahahaha.....Anyone wants to meet up with me, pls do appointment first to avoid long queue. I will post up my new mobile number in facebook when I reach the land of Malaysia. Do sms/ call me.

And my mum just told me that my internet cable in my area was being stolen again, so I don't have internet to use when I'm back to M'sia. It is so "sui", why the cable being stolen at this time but not few months before??????Really a shit, hate the stupid people who stole it. Pls contact me by mobile and not internet (FB/ MSN).
I think it is time to sing I'm Going Home by Chris Daughtry. A perfect timing to sing it. I will be landed on M'sia on 3rd December. Take note my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: