RSS

Working Life

Supposely I'm on my summer vacation now, but I choose to work as part-time promoter at Central Square. The pay is very low (RM3 per hour) and I have to stand for the whole day......>.<'''''''
It is boring yet tiring at first as I never stand for such a long period. Have the thought of quitting it after few days of working but I have to keep the promise that I gave to the supervisor. Having lunch and dinner alone at the hawker stall since I dunno know everyone at my working place. Quite pathetic to having meals alone and realise the difficulty of earning money.
However, everything is changed when I start knowing other part-time promoters. I have a gang of friends now and keep running to other counters to chat or fool around with them. It is cool and fun now. Time does pass very fast in the companion of friends.....^^
Still have another three weeks before I stop quitting the job officially....got a feeling of missing it but I have to go back to my study life.......Miss my University lifestyle too.....
THe next post will be about my Phuket Trip as I'm heading to it two days after this....Phuket Rocks!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: