RSS

Hibernating

Hello my fellow blog readers!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry that I didn't update my blog as frequent as I should. The biggest problem that causes my blog going into hibernating state is the Internet connection at my home. It is freaking slow and unstable. I really hate it. By the way, I'm currently working as promoter at Central Square. It is my first official working experience. but, it is boring and tiring. Standing for 4/8/12 hours per days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Despite all the boring working life, I'm looking forward for the Phuket Trip. Two more weeks from now and I can relax myself at Patong Beach, a wise way to recharging myself in preparing for the hectic second year med.
Hopefully I will update everyone about my Phuket Trip next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: