RSS

Phuket

6 days and 5 nights in Phuket marked the great opening for my traveling trip in 2010. Phuket is fun generally with awesome natural adventuring and exciting night life. I will write about the details of the trip but no photos included as my internet connection is slow here.
First day---->Reached Phuket at noon, heading to Silver Resortel(hotel), gathering the activities brochures and planning the journey schedule.
Second day---->Went to elephant trekking, ATV, and rafling. ATV and rafling is really amazing and fun. I would recommend you guys go to have a try.
Third day---->Went to Phi Phi Island. Snorkeling at Kai Island but I dont like it as the sea is rocky. Keep stepping the rocks while seeing the fish. Heading to Maya Bay for snorkeling again for coral reefs. However, I didn't enjoy it much as I lost my snorkeling googgle after jumping into the sea. Have to spend 400bahts to hire ppl to search for me under the sea....Haiz....no mood to walk around the Kor Phi Phi after that....
Fourth day---->Loitering around the Phuket Town for the whole afternoon. And drinking at bar at night......My friend ordered a 3L tower Heineken for 4 persons. I drank a lot that night and slept like a pig after that. Having rashes on my fingers, arms and legs the day after. >.<
Fifth day---->Went to a canoeing trip, sighting seeing at James Bond Island first and canoe at Hong Island, Bat Cave and Lawa Island. I love canoeing!!!!!!!!!!!Nearly lost my spec when I swim at Jawa Island as I forget to take it off and straight firing into the water.
Last day---->Not doing much today as all of us slept until very late. Check out the hotel at 11am and heading to Phuket Airport.

That's all for my trip......Sorry that no photos for this post but I promise that I will upload all the photos when I'm back to Melbourne........^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: