RSS

Starbucks

Have no idea what to do while waiting for my parents come to fetch me at Starbucks. My dear went back so early and I'm alone here. I did realise that we have less topic in common to chat. Maybe I have changed.........

I did change a lot after coming back from Melbourne. Got a strange feeling that this place in which I used to call home is no longer my favourite. Hardly to feel the warmth from it but the waves of coldness. Sitting alone at Starbucks with my lappy keeps me company. Wondering is the coldness coming from the frappuccino or the environment?????
When night falls and another day will come; A world ends while another whole new World will appear, hopefully I will be a better person tomorrow as the Old Chee Wei was gone and a new Chris is born. Kinda crapping here....haha.....have no idea what I'm typing too......
Will wait here patiently for my parents to come.............

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: