RSS

Wedding Ceremony

Wana congrate Ivy and Ian here and wish them happy wedding. God will sure bless them every single moments they have together and sweeter than before.....Today is a significant day for them as well as me.....It is my first ever wedding ceremony in church...Quite amazing and cool....


Apart from that, my mid semester break alrdy began.....a week long planless holidays. I don't think I will go anywhere and it also officially marks the beginning of my study time.
Semester break = Study break
Haha, have to like dat as exam is coming really soon....

Nothing happenning recently. Everyday is just study study and study.......quite nerd right?

Quite lazy to update my blog also.....really become a pig liao.....Eat, Study and Sleep...the cycle keeps going on and on......>.<'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: