RSS

Meaning of Roses

Suddenly got mood to post about the meaning of number of roses here....

I think most of the guys should have known about this but most of my male friends dunno..
So 'bo huat', i post here in order to increase your knowledge...
girls love roses and I love to give.....x)
Anyway, come back to topic, what is the meaning of roses?
Different colours got different meaning as well,
but I'm just going to post about the number of roses mean here....

1 Rose

Love at the first sight; you are the one

- 2 Roses

Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

- 3 Roses

I love you

- 6 Roses

I wanna be yours

- 7 Roses

I'm infatuated with you

- 9 Roses

An Eternal love, together as long as we live

- 10 RosesYou are perfect
- 11 RosesYou are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
- 12 RosesBe my steady
- 13 RosesSecret Admirer
- 15 RosesI am truly sorry, please forgive me
- 20 RosesBelieve me, I am sincere towards you
- 21 RosesI am devoted to you
- 24 RosesCan't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
- 33 RosesSaying "I love you" with great affection
- 36 RosesI will remember our romantic moments
- 40 RosesMy love for you is genuine
- 50 RosesRegretless love, this is
- 99 RosesI will love you for as long as I live
- 100 RosesHarmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
- 101 RosesYou are my one and only love
- 108 RosesPlease marry me!
- 365 RosesCan't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
- 999 RosesEverlasting and Eternal love

So guys, choose the correct number of roses to give to your gf....
And tell them what are they mean......add bonus point...
wakakakaakakaka......^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: