RSS

Update

Not really got much things to update here as my life is quite sedentary recently....Thanks to hectic schedule, exam and assignments. Everyday just study, study and keep studying...Just finished my exam yesterday but still got tone of workload are waiting for me especially anatomy -18 muscles in just a forearm.....Have to rmb all the muscles, functions, vascular supply, nerves and clinical applications.....And the list is never going to end.....today finish forearm practical and not even finish remembering stuffs and tomorrow hand and wrist lecture is coming......


And my exam result is going to be released tomorrow....Damn efficient this time....two can get result alrdy.....Didn't really aim high for this time as I did lots of stupid mistakes which not supposed to be answered wrongly. Have to minimise the amount of mistakes in the next coming exam.......

Yeah, I can't really think of any other things to update here.........sedentary lifestyle and busy students' life make my mind unfunctional....hahahahaha...x)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: