RSS

Sunday

Really bored today......

Try to study but my brain doesn't want to work properly.....
Went clubbing on Friday night.....
Danced for hours together with the Remix music;
Rock totally for the whole night....
Finish clubbing at 3am in the morning,
Everyone claimed that hungry so we walk to ChinaBar to have "early breakfast" at 4am..
Unbelievable that the whole restaurant is full of ppl at 4am....all are clubbers...
Staying overnight at zeying's house again,
And they continue playing Ring of Fire, another drinking game until 7.30am...
Sound a bit crazy....but I didn't join them as I got briefing on 10am the next morning...
So I slept and they played....
Most of them turned out drunken...Haha...
After briefing, I went to Smith St for shopping....
But din buy anything as nothing attract me...
Having lunch at Si Chuan Restaurant, the dishes taste good but it is not a good idea to eat super spicy food after drinking.....my tummy still upset now....

Back to reality,
My exam is on 5th of November......Damn early...
Just hope that I can finish studying everything before exam,
And score a good result this time...
Can't afford to get bad bad bad result again this time...
But my brain still functionless.......damn it la...
It is a good idea to chop it off and fix it then suture it back.....
Damn you my brain....
Another boring yet unproductive sunday......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: