RSS

Ski Trip

Finally I'm back from my rural placement.
REally was a tiring journey...
3 days skiing at Falls Creek then continue 5 days of rural placement...
You may think that I'm an iron man!!!
Anyway, I won't regret for it....
I love skiing and Falls Creek....
VEry very awesome.....
Everywhere is covered by white snow...
Wohohoho....like living on a PURE land...
Still rmb I falling like hell when learning how to ski,
Eating lots of snow and hurting my bum.....
It is enjoying when You master all the basic skills like stop and turn.
This trip did paint another part of my first year medical life memory.
$560 is really worth after all....wakakakaka...
Will let the photos say everything.
Didn't take lots of photos as the environment is damn cold...
Fingers can't bear with it....

7 meddies...
*Will update soon about my rural placement in Colac.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: