RSS

Tassie

Writing this post 30 minutes before heading to the airport and fly to Hobart - City at Tasmania. I do have a feeling so tired and don't want to go as my daily life is turned upside down totally. I sleep during the daytime and active at night. So so fun after the exam and there are so many things to do in this winter break. But thinking from another view, life is just like a zombie, nothing really happening and everyday looks like the same. Waking up at 2pm, having late late breakfast, lunch at 6pm and dinner at 10pm. Then, drama marathon and playing games. This is so called zombie life or live in the universe in which the time is freezed and nothing there, unmeaningful.

Better get myself prepared and have a final checklist. Will update my blog with my exciting trip after a week. Tassie, go go go go, I'm coming!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: