RSS

Pre Exam Post

Finally tomorrow is my EoS Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


However, I havn't ready for it yet due to my "Always Do Things at Wrong Timing" attitude. Like now, everyone should be hiding their heads under the books but I'm bogging here. 3 weeks for me to prepare but I spent two weeks in playing games and day dreaming. I should not download FF game so early but yeah, no complaint as I can't turn everything back to before.

Two weeks of movie watching and playing games, which left one weeks to study with day dreaming behaviour. I wonder can I do well for the exam tomorrow????Maybe yes if miracle happens =)

Seriously, I really don't feel like continue studying even there are so much more to revise. Really enjoy my studying weeks and have no regret now...maybe will after the exam...hahaha..

Forget about the exam, I alrdy finished 30% of my medical school..woohoo....I dont think that I can get a distinction for my MED2000 marks. Thanks to consistent poor performance n_n

Here I come Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: