RSS

LOST

Quite lost recently......

Half of me want to study and another half want to play....
Exam is so so near....I doubt I can finish revising all the first year medical notes...>.<
Anyway, I'm on the path to swift back to study mode gradually....
Can't afford to lose the 'exam game' again this time....

Another lost is related to Remina...
Unbelieveable she got a bf now....
Really no comment...
Maybe love is really BLIND.........
Just hope that the guy can tolerate with her....

Actually I did expect I will lose the game...
No reasons and motivation to get a gf now...
I have loved and being loved before...
I have tried the feeling of love...
And of course, suffered from it too...^^
I really need to focus on study instead of love...
Still remember that I did badly on my academic performance after having gf....
From a high scorer became an academic loser in INTEC....
Luckily the break up saved me from the embarrassment of can't fly...
Maybe being in a relationship won't affect others in their academic,
but IT DOES affect me significantly....
I did remember that I told most of my friends(include my ex) that I won't involve in a relationship in my first two years of Uni life....
The promise hasn't being broken and will never break due to my POOR performance in Uni...
Getting honour is more importance than having gf at this moment for me...
And I'm still waiting for my princess....
Really want to get my next gf right....
I'm not as playful as before.....

Dear, I know that you will read this post....
I also know your feeling to me...
I'm sure that 'I do' will come out from your mouth if I ask from you...
I know that it is never too late for me to ask you...
But I gave my priority to my study...
And result in your suffering now...
You no need to cry like what you always do now...
I'm so hurt whenever I know you cry...
I wonder if I ask for your hand earlier,
maybe all of this will change...
And he will never pull you down...
I do hope that you will be happy everyday...
Do remember that What i told you before...
I will never let you walk alone...
All the best in your exams...

P/S: I'm not sure should this post being posted as I know you may experience another emotion wave.....Just want to let you know that there is always one reason to cheer up whenever you're sad....the reason is ME....^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: