RSS

Blood Donation

I'm very happy today as I went to my second blood donation in Aussie....

The feeling after blood donation is always being good for me....
My TINY bag of blood is going to save few more lives in the world....
That's why I'm so so so happy...
Should be having good mood and focus on my study....
But just feel that very tired to study.....
So end up online-ing and writing blog here....
Just realise a fact that O group of blood is the highest in the population...
Amazing...I used to think that other types are the dominant one....
And I thought that I'm very lucky having O type.....
Instead having O type is just normal.....
But is good.....O type can save lots of lives as it can be integrated with other types.
Looking forward for my third time blood donation....
Got a key chain from Australian Red Cross today...



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: