RSS

Jobless

I'm currently in a "JOBless" condition!!!Have been out for job interview for the past three days and the "jobless" tag is still with me.


1st job interview: Vodafone promoter. I havn't replied them whether to work for them or not. It's kinda hard as I required to promote the business cap to company and the pay is based on commission. In other words, no one signs up with me = no pay.

2nd job interview: Fundraiser for a company and have good hourly paid but fail to get it. Lost to people from UK, German and Aussie. Sien la, good paid job will never linked to me.

3rd job interview: This time is Optus mobile promoter. I'm still waiting for the confirmation from them. The chance of getting might be low as I havnt received any phone call from them.

Still have other job interviews that I missed due to certain circumstances like OSCE and DEA Agm. Sometimes I do wonder if I attended the missed interviews, I might already got a job by now. Miss a hotel reception and 3 mobile promoter job.

And the weather is seriously fucking me up as it rained whenever I go out for job interview and stopped whenever I finished interview and fail to get a position. I'm sick of job interview now I need to travel for a long distance. Wasting my time, money and energy and get nothing of out it at the end.

Whatever it is, I should stop whining about it. Many things happened lately~~~~~~Don't feel like shitting about them here S:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: