RSS

(^o^)

It's time to sum up what I have been doing so far in my summer break:

1. Playing Dota all the time as I got a gang of seniors addicted to it.

2. Watching many movies, dramas, series and anime.

3. Meeting up with friendssssssssssss.

4. Apparently LESS Facebook-ing.

5. Cleaning up my messy room.

6. SLEEP.


So happy to buy myself a crumpler bag today =)


And I will be flying to Sydney for DEA AGM Meeting next week. First official representative of Ignite in certain national meeting. Also, it is a good timing to catch up with some friends over in Sydney. So sad to see that there is less pictures on my blog entries now as I don't have a camera to capture down all the precious moments. It's the time for me to decide whether which camera to buy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: