RSS

Malaysia is SiCk

I always keep my mouth quiet about my country politic as it's damn dark and I don't want to care so much. But sometimes the anger in my heart is just unbearable and thus I choose to crap all of them here!!!!!!


Having a debate about our current politic with one senior last night. So geram, he just can't get what I mean.

First, I do love my own country! Who does not love his own country in which SHE accompanies them to grow up. Malaysia is a beautiful country with abundant of natural resources ad free of natural disaster but sadly to say, our government is so corrupted, racist and incapable. Ok, you might say that I'm on BN's JPA scholarship and I should be royal to them by showing my support to them. Think out of the box, I should not care about which government, either BN or Pakatan Rakyat gives me scholarship as they are the money from tax payer and I should support the party that will make a better future for ALL MALAYSIANs.

ONE MALAYSIA is a good idea but it's not effectively being applied now. For example, some principal in M'sia can ask Cina Babi and Indian Anjing (chinese is pig & Indian is dog) to go back China and India and forbid them to eat in front of muslims in Ramadhan Month. They even laughed at you by saying Airasia is having promotion now to China and India. How pathetic for such thing to happen in 21st century and 53 years after our country independence. Im sure Tuanku Abdul Rahman will jump out from the coffin now to kill those racists. I was so angry when I saw lots of Malays even support the principal who mentioned those racist sentences and support her to chase other races out of M'sia. Why they never think that if without the chinese and indian, M'sia will never get independence from the British 53 years ago. It was the union of 3 races to fight for independence and a place where we all call HOME.

Due to this, don't that the principal should be detained by ISA (Internal Security Act) for causing racist chaos????But it didn't happen and government keep using ISA to detain other opposition leaders. This explains why so many talented people choose to go oversea instead of staying back in M'sia. For example, USB is invented by Malaysian. But he is not working in M'sia, he works in Taiwan with $US20 billion every year. Malaysia doesn;t want him at the first place as he is from private chinese school and he went to Taiwan to study. Another example, the assistant Dean professor of Shang Hai University is Malaysian too who can't even be the course coordinator back in University Malaya last time. It is so hilarious as that Shang Hai Uni is top in Times Uni Ranking while UM is out of 200. Sigh, our country is really sick.

Our government keeps spending money in a wrong way and over corrupted. Spending few billions on submarine and yet those broken submarine cant dive in the water....Even the engines of army jets can be stolen and sold to other nations. At the end, the government just need to find some people to admit its dark side and settle everything.

I didnt say that pakatan rakyat will be the best government, but it is better than BN now. And we, malaysian deserve a better future for our beloved country. I would give a chance to the opposition to make a change to our country and see. After 53 years of BN governs, our country is still so far behind than other nations. Singapore is having kinda similar independence period with us, but they're so far in front of us now. Why???We should know the answer in our heart.

I do hope that racism will never appear on our future nation anymore. We should not distinguish ourselves as chinese, malays or indian as all of us are malaysian. Everyone should get the same rights in everything include bidding government project, buying properties, getting scholarships...It would be great to give out scholarship according to the results rather than the skin colour. Then, everyone will be more than willing to return to M'sia to serve the country.

We love you, Malaysia. Let's us have our rights and voice back. Make the freedom flows back like a river. We need a CHANGE!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post, I am going to write my own too. Racism will not go away in a few generations, at least not in ours. What Malaysia needs is time, just have to wait people of few generations ago to die out. Then One Malaysia only probable (note this word).

QQ said...

I aint Msian. All i want to say is, u , Chinese people must unite and fight for the rights! I've seen some cases of CHI VS CHI, Zi ji hai zi ji ren. That's really pathetic man.. Anyway,Gdluck people!